MHSCADA is an advanced, objectoriented, open and efficient Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition product,
which is visually configured.Being a process control system, this has a wide number of applications, such as OA,
residence community management, mining, water treatment, the manufacture of cement and steel etc. And, it is
also powerful, flexi-ble, reliable and extensive enough to be a platform for IT and business.
MHSCADA is built on the Microsoft .NET framework and enables the easy and secure access and collaboration
between data from disparate sources (for instance: OPC,SCADA, MES, ERP, DATABASES, WEB SERVICES)via LAN and Internet. MH-SCADA has:
● advanced graphical functionality (using vector graphics);
● a modular design environment (a project can be developed simultaneously by multiple people);
● flexible development languages, which support Microsoft Visual Basic.NET or Microsoft C# (CSharp); and
customizable development (supports the importing of ActiveX controls and XAML documents).
Existing Benefits of the MH-SCADA:
● A reliable data acquisition and visualization platform.
● Open system suitable for various industries. Open interfaces include : OPC (Server and Client), OLE Automation, ActiveX, API, OLEDB.
● Redundant Server capability – using the MH-SCADA Active Clustering technology.
● Advanced graphics capability.
● Built-in MES capability.
● Auditing and configuration management.
● Real-time trending, Pie, Bar, Strip and XY Plots.
● Developed over 10 years by MH Dalian Ltd, MH-SCADA is installed in thousands of sites in over 20 countries. MH SCADA is a Human Machine Interface (HMI) software application based on cloud computing technologies, incorporating the latest generation of software development.
● MH-SCADA is a comprehensive software development platform suited to a wide range of industrial applications.
● The MH-SCADA kernel is based on the Microsoft’s .NET framework development platform, which integrates seamlessly with real-time updates on the following Microsoft operating systems – Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Release 2.
● MH-SCADA is a distributed framework and compromises the following four components: Agent Server (AS), MH-SCADA server (MS), tabbed document interface (TDI) designing interface, and run-time interface (UI).
● Agent Server is responsible for managing Agents (i.e. "variables" in traditional configuration software) 、to collect and deliver data to the equipment;
● Agent Server uses Microsoft Visual Studio C++ language to ensure efficient data collection and delivery.
● MH-SCADA Server stores technical documentation via a graphical user interface with preset object oriented document sets etc. whilst simultaneously bridging data between Agent Server and the design and run-time interfaces.
● MH-SCADA Server is developed in MS Visual Studio C# language to ensure network functionality, stability and expandability
TDI Design Interface
● Design Interface is responsible for MH-SCADA project design; the user can design graphics windows, establish a user preview, and test preset documents and menus etc.
● Run-time Interface
● Run-time Interface is responsible for running projects designed by the Tapping Interface and carrying out man machine operations.
● Windows style tabbed document interface (TDI) environment
MH-SCADA Design Interface is similar to MS Visual Studio TDI environment and favors mouse tracking motion, thereby assisting the user to simultaneously design graphics windows, setting-up control attributes, super-imposing/deleting data and editing scripts, etc. within a single application window.
● MH-SCADA uses vector plotting, relative to traditional bit charting. Vectors are easily created and re-edited. They can also be scaled (zoomed) to whatever size you want without losing their quality or becoming distorted, allowing for the design of elegant graphical interfaces.
On-line development technology
● Traditional software development adopts “offline configuration techniques”, requiring constant compilations after modifying variables, controls variables or the graphical interface – in order to see these changes in the run-time interface, which increases the required design time considerably. But MH-SCADA adopts an "on line configuration", in which there is no need for re-compilation as the runtime interface is automatically updated so there is no need to restart it to view the latest changes.
Click Once Technology
● MH-SCADA adopts Microsoft’s Click Once Technology to deploy its runtime interface over the Internet.
Distributed Development Technology
● MH-SCADA through the use of four separate components, namely the Agent Server, MH-SCADA Server, TDI Design Interface and the Run-time interface, provides you complete autonomy regarding how you choose to configure your projects. You can either choose to one or all of these components configured by a specific engineer or have several engineers work on separate instances of the interfaces, in separate locations if need be, to simultaneously develop your solutions.
● In the example below, all the project data are saved on the same server. Section 1 is responsible for database management, and is situated in a separate location and connects to the server via the Internet. Section 2 is in another remote location, which is responsible for alarm management, and so also connects to the server via the Internet.
VB.NET and C# Script
● MH-SCADA supports the use of the C# or VB.NET scripting languages. When developing and debugging your scripts, you can either use the default script editor or use Microsoft’s Visual Studio.
● MH-SCADA’s spider chart is more suited to engineers not acquainted with scripting, who can create the necessary logical functions visually.
● The OEE Agent calculates OEE using parameters and/or recorded data record. It can also perform high-level production management functions.
● OEE, namely the equipment integrated efficiency (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), measures the actual productivity of equipment. This provides a simple, continuous and efficient production management tool, which is comprehensively used in MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems).
Alarm Management Analysis
● The Alarm Management Agent is a professional integrated alarm management agent, which can record, manage, count and analyze alarm signals. It also provides many advanced capabilities, such as complex queries and a statistics schedule.
● While traditional software typically only provided a backup of the current data, MH-SCADA provides an overall clustering function.
● The Agent server can realize a one to one mode to assure the real time integrity of the data collection.
● Because of the distributed configuration of MH-SCADA, several designing and/or run-time interfaces can connect to each MH-SCADA server.
● The MH-SCADA server provides a load balancing function, which performs dynamic load distribution of several MH-SCADA servers, to reduce their stand-alone load and ensure the real-time running stability of their interfaces. Since several Large systems take full advantage of this facility.
● Each server component of MH-SCADA all has cluster function, which combined with the distributed MH-SCADA configuration and the stability of this system whole ensures that traditional configuration software cannot compare with it.
● In contrast to the parochial nature of traditional configuration software, MH-SCADA not only embodies a liberal openness but also satisfies any design requirements.
Fields of Application
● MH-SCADA can be used in the following industries: petrochemical, car manufacturing, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, construction, mining, environmental protection, power generation, communications, building maintenance, warehousing, logistics and water conservancy, to name a few.