MVCAN MHI General frequency converter
MVCAN MHI frequency converters are used extensively in lathes, building control and other industrial areas due to their exceptional product characteristics. Their outstanding product design and reliable protection methods guarantee their effective resistance to interference from power grid fluctuations. Years of accumulated MVCAN motor drive and control experience, combined with strong frequency converter and motor-protection technology provide reliable guarantees of the stable and fault-free operation of MHI frequency converters. In addition to these features, it also supports a field bus system and is a high-performance AC drive with a compact structure. The power rating range is from 0.37kW to 500kW and the following two voltage grades can be selected: AC380-500V and AC525-690V.
The Feature of the Product
● Convenient control panel
● Provides multiple application macros, which meet various practical application requirements
(including water treatment, high-speed drive special application macros etc.)
● Adroit PID control and an automatic switching function for 1-5 pump drives.
● High chopping frequency and low noise.
● Statistical numerical error of <1%.
● Low torque fluctuation.
● Appropriate for multiple motor drives.
● Fast communication between frequency converters.